It’s that time again, the constituent meeting of the Student Council 22/23 will take place this Friday at 14:00 in the senate hall in the Kollegienhaus (KH 1.011, Universitätsstraße 15).
After we have, as usual, elected a chair, a vice-chair, the two student senators and decided on the rules of procedure (Geschäftsordnung), there are still a few more committees to fill, for which you don’t have to be an elected member of the council.
- Speaker’s Council (4x)
- Commission for Research and Young Academics (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Commission for Teaching and Studies (2x)
- Examination Commission (2x)
- Commission for Internationalisation (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Committee for Ethics in Security-Relevant Research (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Representatives in the DAAD (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Representative Assembly of the Student Union (2x voting and 2x deputy)
- Central Committee for the Use of Study Grants (7 with voting rights and 7 deputies)
- Library Commission (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Equal Opportunities Commission (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Board of the Centre for Teacher Education [ZFL] (2x voting, 2x deputy, 1x advisory)
- Representatives in the ZiWiS General Assembly (2x)
- Delegates for the LAK (any)
- Product Committee (any)
If you are interested in one of the committees you are welcome to come to the meeting this Friday to apply as soon as the public part starts.
You can also send an application to the mailing list of the Student Council (email@example.com) to introduce yourself. You can also use this option if you cannot be present on Friday, but it would be preferable to be present in order to answer questions from members.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Speakers Council (firstname.lastname@example.org)!