After long negotiations, the AK Semesterticket has now reached a final status for the implementation of the semester ticket in the summer semester under the new Deutschlandticket for 49€ starting in May. They have worked out a good solution, even though not all the wishes of the student representatives involved could be taken into account by the VGN. You can find everything important summarized here, or in more detail in the FAQs of the VGN and from the AK Semesterticket. During the first week of lectures of the summer semester, the AK and the VGN will have additional information booths to explain the new regulations. If you are interested in helping out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Valid until the end of the semester all day on weekends, at 6-6 pm during the week and on Fridays even from 5 pm (extended evening times since WiSe22).
– Price already included in the re-registration fee for the summer semester
– Exemptions (e.g. semester abroad) must be approved BEFORE the semester starts on 01.04.
– For the transport of bicycles in Erlangen/Nürnberg/Fürth in buses, streetcars and subways during the times of the basic ticket, this ticket must also be carried when using the Deutschlandticket
– Valid until the end of May as usual around the clock
– Comes with a voucher for the 49€ ticket this time (mail dispatch starting 03.04.)
– Can only be purchased via app and until the end of May
– Valid from May onwards on the entire regional transport network in Germany
– Free voucher for a ticket valid until september included with the additional ticket of the summer semester (mail dispatch from 03.04.)
– Worth it money-wise separately from the additional ticket only after June / with a total of max. four of the months of the semester