we would like to draw your attention to our exciting seminars offered in the summer semester. Our seminars for FAU’s “Intercultural Competence” certificate are geared toward dedicated and critical students like you who are interested in enhancing their skills and expanding their knowledge.
We offer a wide range of courses, including “Latin America ¿Adónde vas? Crisis, Globalization and Interculturality,” “Intercultural Project Management – Understand, Design, Implement,” “Intercultural Conflict Management: Theoretical and Practical Foundations,” “Intercultural Competence: Theoretical and Practical Foundations,” and “Are you crazy?” – International Workshop to address intercultural issues.
Our seminars provide an interactive learning environment where participants* can improve their skills through discussion, group work and case studies. We strongly believe that these courses will be of value to your personal and professional development.
In addition, we offer a certificate that participants can receive after successfully attending our seminars. This certificate can be a valuable addition to your resume, and you can demonstrate that you have furthered your education in this area.
For more information about the program and registration information, please visit the ZiWiS website at the following link.
Summer semester events:
– Focus on Latin America. Adonde vas? Intercultural Issues of Globalization, Crisis and Development
– Intercultural Conflict Management
– Intercultural Competence: Basics and Theory
– Intercultural Project Management
– Are you crazy? International workshop addressing intercultural questions (cooperation with students University of San Juan/ Argentina)