Working Group for University Infrastructur
The Working Group for University Infrastructure (Ref FAUstelle) deals in general with all topics relating to buildings and the design of rooms at the FAU. Participation in this working group is open to all students. If you are interested in the topic, simply contact us or come to one of our sessions!
Contact Person: tba
Contact Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Session: All sessions and meetings of the student representatives can be found in our calendar. If you don’t find what you are looking for, just write to the above address!
Tasks and Current Topics
In the following some tasks and current topics of the working group are listed exemplarily. These lists are by no means complete and if you want to introduce a new topic, we are always open for your ideas!
- Initiate modernizations at the FAU
- Help to shape relocations, conversions and refurbishments at the FAU
- Promote accessibility at the FAU
- Promote the development of learning rooms at the FAU
- Keep contact to the FAU Department H (Property Management) and the FAU Department G (Facility Management)
- Apply door locking systems with FAU-Card compatibility to rooms suitable for learning
- Initiate libraries to switch to an autonomous system to extend opening hours to 24 hours
- Accompany the PhilFak’s move to the Himbeerpalast and bring in student wishes
- Organize disposal of bicycle corpses throughout the university
- Keep an eye on the problems surrounding PCB exposure