Working Group for Urban Development
The Working Group for Urban Development (Ref Stadtleben) deals in general with all topics relating to the life and learning of students in the cities of Erlangen and Nuremberg. Participation in this working group is open to all students. If you are interested in the topic, simply contact us or come to one of our sessions!
Contact Person: tba
Contact Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Session: All sessions and meetings of the student representatives can be found in our calendar. If you don’t find what you are looking for, just write to the above address!
Tasks and Current Topics
In the following some tasks and current topics of the working group are listed exemplarily. These lists are by no means complete and if you want to introduce a new topic, we are always open for your ideas!
- Improve student mobility in the greater Erlangen-Nuremberg area
- Keeping an eye on developments in cities relevant to students
- Improve cultural offers for students in the greater Erlangen-Nuremberg area
- Participate in information events of the cities and the VGN
- Point of contact for students with problems in the area of mobility and housing
- Maintaining contact with the student services
- Introduce theatrical flat rate or culture ticket for students
- Conducting negotiations for the semester ticket
- Keeping an eye on developments around the StUB