Gain Access

If you need access for yourself or your group, you can get an extra access. With your FAU-Card you can then easily open the entrance door at any time.

Who can get access?
Students who want to use the building because of their studies, because of their work in the student council or because of their participation in a recognized university group.

How do I get access?

  1. Check if you need access to the building outside the opening hours.
  2. Sign the Siport usage regulations and hand them in at the Stuve secretary’s office during the respective opening hours.
  3. Your FAU Card will be activated within a few days.
  4. On September 30 of each year, the access authorization can be extended for another year.

What should I do if I lose my FAU Card?
The loss of a card with access authorization must be immediately reported to the Stuve secretariat by e-mail: Furthermore, the card should be blocked in the IDM portal as soon as possible.