Certificate for Stuve work

Do you need an official confirmation for your activity in a committee of the student representation or in an elective office? Then simply contact the election office directly (hochschulwahlen@fau.de).

Please indicate for which term of office and for which office you would like to apply for the certificate and to which address it should be sent.