You would like to book a room in the building of the student representation for an event? All enrolled students with a connection to the Student Council (e.g. as a member of a supported university group or an FSI) can use our rooms.
With these five simple steps you can book a room:
- Find a suitable room for your event in our overview.
- Check availability on your desired date in Univis.
- Fill out the form with your desired dates online.
- Check if one of the event participants has access to the building. If not, make up for it with these instructions.
- Conduct session, lecture, movie night, or whatever else you can think of.
Due to the Corona pandemic, documentation must be turned in to the office after each event or feel free to drop it in the mailbox. Please use this template.
In addition, you must currently observe the following rules:
- Observe maximum person limit for the respective room
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times and ventilate the room
- Wash your hands regularly
- Masks are mandatory if 1.5 meter distance is not possible
- Event manager must point out hygiene guidelines!
Further regulations for room use:
Basically, the general safety regulations of the WG Occupational Safety (see here – just german) and the fire protection and safety measures catalog (see here – just german) apply to the use of rooms in the building at Turnstraße 7, as they do at other FAU locations.
Here you can also find our house rules (just german) for Turnstraße 7, which must also be observed.