Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology
We are the representative body (FSV) of the Faculty of Philosophy and the Faculty of Theology of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. You elected us for one year in the last university elections in June 2023. Our speakers for this year are Moritz and Sophié. If you have a request for us, please write to our mail-address, so that your message is sure to reach us.
Sophié, Moritz, Daniel and Tina are representing you on the faculty council. The faculty council is the decision-making body of the faculty, in which deans, academic middle management and our elected members are represented for you.
Part of the FSV-Phil 2023/24 are:
Chantal-Sophié Eidt, Moritz Meckl, Michael Ruppert, Lena Hausen, Leo Foppe, Lis-Loreen Masel, Anne Schlosser,
Jonas Fischer, Theresa Seger, Alican Türkollu, Tina Falkner, Ioana Bucur, Marcel Miebach, Daniel Kühn
Our task is to represent the interests of students at PhilFak. These include, for example:
- Sending student representatives to the following committees as well as the active contribution of student interests there
- Student Convent (Currently Jonas Fischer, Leo Foppe, Lis-Loreen Masel)
- Commission for teaching and study at university and faculty level (PhilLuSt and UniLuSt)
- Grant commissions at faculty and department level
Appointments Committees at the Faculty
Apart from the student convent, all PhilFak students can run for an assignment to these committees.
But we also take care of:
- The annual PhilFak Summer Party
- Procurement of study and recreation rooms
- Contribution to the forthcoming move to the Himbeerpalast
- Representation at the first semester introduction event in the Heinrich-Lades-Halle, where we provide you with information and nice merchandise
- Fair distribution of the funds provided to us by the university/the Free State of Bavaria
→ for example, if you would like to incur expenses as an FSI that ideally benefit all students, you can apply to us for a financial aid. In the past, we have sponsored posters for FSIen events, travel costs to conferences/congresses and the ARENA theatre festival. Here you can find more information.
→ This is no guarantee that all requested costs can be financed! To be on the safe side, you should always attend one of our sessions before you spend. There we can clarify whether the respective project is worthy of support.
We are also the first people you can turn to if you have problems during your studies. We take care of your concerns and stand up for you in the various committees.
We are always pleased about interest in our work! If you would like to get involved, please visit one of our public meetings in Kochstraße 4, room 04.034 (91054 Erlangen) or contact us via mail.
If you are looking for documents from us (e.g. an expense form), you can find them here.
We also have a brochure for first-year students to help you at the start of the semester. (Status winter semester 2019, only German)