General Student Committee
The General Student Committee (Sprat) is the executive organ of the Student’s Council.
In this round, financial assistance and further support for student university groups are discussed. Together, we also make sure that student wishes are taken into account when the university makes decisions, for example when setting up new courses of study. Students can also come to meetings if the BAföG is cancelled and there are problems with courses or places in dormitories.
The basic rule for the Sprat is: if you are interested, you can simply come by and join in, even if you are not elected. We generally welcome new ideas.
You can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Current members of the Sprat:
Degree Program: Medizintechnik
- Networking of volunteer groups
Degree Program: Energy Engineering
- more political participation of students
- Enhancement of IT and online services at FAU
Lara Savannah Ebbinghaus
Degree Program: Doctor of Clinical Medicine
Further Committees: Senate, University Council, Student Council, Faculty Council (Medical Faculty), Commitee for Quality of Teaching (Medical Faculty), Landes Asten Conference, FAU Debating Society, Covid Crisis Unit.
Working Groups and Projects: HSG Amnesty international, AK University Innovation Act (Hochschulgesetz), Ref Public Relations, Ref Teaching and Studies, University Election Advertising Team (AK Hochschulwahlwerbung), AG Innovative Teaching.
- Modernization and digitalization of the FAU with an emphasis on justice and equality
- Student council public relations
- International relations and communication
- University Innovation Act
Scholastic Corridor: Philosophy and Computational Corpus Linguistics (linguistische Informatik)
Further Committees: : FSV Phil, PhilLuSt, LAK, FAU Debating Society, FAU Corona Crisis Unit, UniLuSt, Student Council, Realization competition of the humanities center Erlangen, AG Campus der Zukunft / Achse der Wissenschaft
Working Groups: AK University Law (AK Hochschulgesetz), RefIT, Ref LuSt, AntiDisRa, FAUstelle, AK Hochschulwahlwerbung, AK Causa “Sprachenzentrum”, AK Kürzungen, AK Himbeerpalast and PhilFak 2.0, AK Öffnungsdebatte
- Reform of the Bavarian Higher Education Act
- Mitigating the consequences of the corona crisis
- Improvement of study and teaching quality
Working Groups: AntiDisRa
- more equality
Subject: English and Economies as a teaching post
Further Committees: Faculty Council and Faculty Student Council of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences and Theology, Committee for the distribution of teaching subsidies PhilFak, Center for Teacher Education, Library Commission PhilFak, Delegate of the Landes-ASten-Konferenz (LAK)
- Equality and Diversity
- Better conditions at the Faculty of Humanitie, Social Sciences and Theology, espacially for further teachers
Study: M.A. Human Geography
Further Committees: Realization competition of the humanities center Erlangen
Working Groups: Ref Lehr- und Lernräume, AK Himbeerpalast
- Spatial design of the “Himbeerpalast” and the auditorium center.
- Sustainability at FAU
Study course: B.Sc. Mathematics
Further committees: Faculty Student Body Council of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Student Council, StudZuKo Mathematics
Working groups: Ref PR, FSI Mathe/Physik/DS, AK Awareness, AK Period Products, Social Media
- Exceptional study situations
- Gender and Diversity
- Accountability of the university
- Networking of the Stuve within each other and with the students