Working Group for Political Education
The working group for political education was founded in 2015 by various political university groups with the aim of familiarising students with higher education policy and providing a platform for political groups to exchange ideas.
Contact person: Marvin Othmann, Simon Gritzmann
Contact address: email@example.com
Meetings: Meetings of the student representatives can all be found in our calendar. If you don’t find what you are looking for, just write to the above address!
Aims and events
What we do and what we want to achieve you can find here. You are welcome to support us or contribute your own ideas/wishes by contacting us by mail or visiting our meetings!
Not only in federal politics, but also at universities it is important that the political participation is high enough so that we as Stuve can present the demands and goals of the students to the university administration. A low political participation, however, limits our legitimacy and credibility, so that we have difficulties convincingly representing the students. Therefore, we have made it our task to counteract the tendencies of “disenchantment with university politics”.
The idea is that, despite differences in the content of their programmes, a wide variety of party-related university groups work together to plan actions and events for higher political participation. We want to inform about the university political structures at the FAU in order to motivate the students to vote.
- Coffee stands with information, flyers and giveaways
- Platform for the exchange of university/political opinions
- Interviews on university/political topics
- Participation in various university as well as university policy/political events, further training coursesRepresentation of the Stuve towards the city and universityPlatform for the exchange of university policy/political opinions
- Panel discussions on university elections
- Discussion events on various university policy/political topics