Let’s move on to the next round, the 2nd constituent meeting of the Council will take place on 5 August from 6 p.m. in the Small Lecture Hall in Bismarkstraße. First the Convention will meet in camera, then the delegations for the committees will be made, for which you do not have to be an elected member of the Council.
- Speaker’s Council (4x)
- Commission for Research and Young Academics (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Commission for Teaching and Studies (2x)
- Examination Commission (2x)
- Commission for Internationalisation (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Representatives in the DAAD (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Central Committee for the Use of Study Grants (7 with voting rights and 7 deputies)
- Library Commission (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Equal Opportunities Commission (1x voting and 1x deputy)
- Board of the Centre for Teacher Education [ZFL] (2x voting, 2x deputy, 1x advisory)
- Representatives in the ZiWiS General Assembly (2x)
- Delegates for the LAK (any)
- Product Committee (any)
If you are interested in one of the committees you are welcome to come to the meeting to apply as soon as the public part starts. You can also send an application to the mailing list of the Student Council (email@example.com) to introduce yourself. You can also use this option if you cannot be present on Friday, but it would be preferable to be present in order to answer questions from members.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Speakers Council (firstname.lastname@example.org)!